In 2021 Medilink hosted the largest, most visible group of UK companies attending MEDICA. As a direct result of this success Medilink UK are continuing to expand their presence with a larger UK pavilion at MEDICA 2022. This new, larger and upgraded British pavilion provides UK companies with access to industry leading support at the World’s largest healthcare & life sciences event.
MEDICA has being running for over 40 years, occupying 17 exhibition halls and over 114,000sqm of exhibition space. It regularly attracts several thousand exhibitors from 70 countries (including a huge participation from UK companies) and is now firmly established on every expert’s calendar and underpins a lot of companies’ annual marketing plans. Each year leading individuals from business, research, healthcare and government visit the exhibition alongside tens of thousands of national and international experts and decision-makers.
This year is Medilink’s 25th anniversary as an organisation but also our 20th anniversary of taking part in this event. To celebrate both of these milestones Medilink alongside a number of partners will be hosting a celebration and networking event during the week. Due to the increased activity taking place, Medilink’s Managing Director and the senior leadership team from around the country will be onsite to support companies and celebrate the occasion.
What are the options for exhibiting?
Shell Scheme : This is our most popular exhibition stand option and each stand comes complete with carpet, electricity, nameboard, lighting and furniture package. We can offer a range of sizes in multiples of 3m, with the minimum being 6sqm.
Pod : The pod is our smallest exhibiting option and is one-size only. It is suitable for one member of staff and those with very small products to show or service providers. The pod comes complete with carpet, electricity, nameboard, lighting, 1 stool, 1 cabinet with graphic backdrop and a shared meeting area.
Space Only : With this option, you would book the raw floor space with Medilink and work with a stand builder to design your own custom built stand and design, for an additional cost. We can happily recommend our chosen stand builders for a cost-effective and easy experience. We can offer a range of sizes in multiples of 3m, with the minimum being 9sqm.
To book your exhibition stand please click the “book now” button below, where you can customise your booking.
Alternatively, you can download and complete the applicable booking form in the orange links above. Our terms and conditions can be also be found on these forms.
We are also pleased to include a preferential rate for accommodation, exclusive to our exhibitors and clients. To book this, please get in touch with us.
Please return any forms back to email@example.com
November 14 - November 17
- Exhibition space on a high quality, UK branded pavilion amongst other British companies
- Premier location within hall 16 of the exhibition
- Full pre-event and in market support
- Competitively-priced accommodation package
- Support with travel and freight at cost-effective prices
- Hot & cold refreshments including light lunches
- International trade advice: our specialist team (with a background covering life science, regulatory and innovation) will be available for meetings
- PR assistance from our in-house PR, communications and marketing team - photography during the event which will be shared and our own social media engagement
- Access to our regulatory experts and professional partners in the fields of IP and accountancy
- Briefings, specialist support and one-to-one meetings with the Department for International Trade (UK-based and overseas advisors)
- Networking events & receptions
- Meeting space
- Access to any available funding for eligible companies