Africa Health is the leading healthcare business exhibition in the continent.
The main goal of the event is to connect manufacturers and service providers with thousands of visitors from Sub-Saharan Africa, including agents, distributors and clinicians, along
with representatives from public and private hospitals. It regularly attracts 8,000 + attendees, 90% of which come from Africa.
South Africa is well-known in Sub-Saharan Africa as an economic centre for the medical device industry. Healthcare and Life Sciences products are in the top five UK exports to South Africa and 90% of medical devices in the region are imported, making this event the ideal place for showcasing your innovation to important healthcare and trade professionals around the region and growing your business.
Our shell scheme exhibition stand comes comes complete with carpet, electricity, nameboard, lighting and furniture package. We can offer a range of sizes in multiples of 3m, with the minimum being 6sqm.
To book your exhibition stand please click the “book now” button below, where you can customise your booking.
Alternatively, you can download and complete the booking form in the orange link above. Our terms and conditions can be also be found on these forms.
We are also pleased to include a preferential rate for accommodation, exclusive to our exhibitors and clients. To book this, please get in touch with us.
Please return any forms back to email@example.com
October 26 - October 28
- High quality, UK branded exhibition stand in a great location amongst other British companies
- Furniture package, lighting & electricity
- Full pre-event and in market support
- Competitively-priced British delegation travel and hotel packages
- Cost-effective consolidated freight shipment
- PR assistance - photography during the event which will be shared with companies and our own social media engagement
- Access to any available national and regional funding for eligible companies