In 2022 as a celebration of Medilink’s 25th anniversary and as part of their commitment to the Health sector across the North of England, we will come together to create a celebration that reflects the strength in depth of the sector across the North and showcases the very best of collaboration between industry, academia and the NHS.
- Increase your profile within the life sciences community
- Gain the recognition you deserve for your achievements over the last year
- Network with other healthcare and life sciences leaders
- Learn more about innovative breakthroughs happening in healthcare
- Winners are automatically entered in to the Medilink UK National Awards that take place in June
The Medilink Healthcare Business Awards will take place on 12th May 2022 at the Principal Hotel York from 18:30.
Tickets are now on sale and offered on a first come first served basis
Entries are invited across eight categories, with companies from any submission also able to be nominated for the judges’ choice “one to watch award”:
- Start-up Award
- Innovation Award
- Export Achievement Award
- Partnership with the NHS: Primary Care Award
- Partnership with the NHS: Acute Care Award
- Advances in Digital Healthcare Award
- Partnership between Academia and Business Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
Please click on the individual award that you want to apply for and you will be taken to the application page.
The event is a showcase for an industry so vital to the health and wellbeing of the UK. It’s a chance to demonstrate the North’s capabilities, innovation and commercial successes and highlight the expertise in our region.
Previous Medilink Awards
The Medilink Healthcare Business Awards 2020 were held remotely and introduced by the Minister for Vaccine Deployment, Nadhim Zahawi MP.
The Minister praised the NHS, academia and industry across the North for their crucial work undertaken during the pandemic and vaccine roll-out.
Innovation Award – Sky Medical Technology
Export Achievement Award – Tissuemed
Partnership with the NHS: Advances in Digital Healthcare Award – National Pathology Exchange (NPEx)
Partnership with the NHS: Primary Care Award – Evergreen Life
Partnership with the NHS: Acute Care Award – Cievert
Start Up Award – LightOx
Partnership with Academia Award – University of Manchester and MIRA Rehab
Outstanding Achievement Award – Yourgene Health