SAUDI ARABIA’S PREMIER HEALTHCARE BUSINESS PLATFORM
Saudi Arabia is the largest and fastest growing healthcare market in the region and is estimated to reach $71.2 billion by 2020.
A key driver behind the Global Health exhibition is “Vision 2030” and the immense opportunities it represents for healthcare advancements in Saudi Arabia.
Global Health Exhibition, will host exhibitors, both Saudi-based and international, showcasing the latest technologies in medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
This platform offers an unrivalled opportunity to access the Saudi Arabian market at an event supported an under the patronage of the Saudi Arabian ministry of health.
Why Saudi Arabia?
- Saudi Arabia is planning to build several medical cities’ in the Kingdom at a cost of USD$ 4.3bn
- 87 of 150 major healthcare infrastructure projects in the GCC due for completion in 2021 are in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia healthcare budget in 2017 was more than $25bn
- $1.2bn King Abdullah Medical City in Dammam is a 1500 bed facility spanning more than 700,000sqm
- $1.1bn King Faisal Medical City in Abha includes a 500-bed main hospital alongside five specialty hospitals – a total bed count of 1350
- $1bn King Abdullah Medical City in Makkah Province containing three hospitals and 10 medical centres with a total of 1500 beds
10 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2019 RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA