ABHI in conjunction with UK Trade & Investment is planning to run a Medical Technology focussed trade mission to Saudi Arabia, taking in Riyadh and Jeddah from the 29th September - 4th October 2012.
Companies are requested to express their interest in participating as soon as possible.
Interested parties should return the expression of interest form (found here)
to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Wednesday 18th July 2012.
Healthcare in Saudi Arabia continues to be a thriving sector as the government continues to finance health services rapidly growing population of 28 million, which is growing by more than 3 percent per annum. It is the largest market for medical equipment and healthcare products in the Gulf and the Middle East.
Market sources valued the medical equipment and supplies market in the Kingdom at £250 million in 2006, predominantly supplied through imports. Of this figure 69% accounted for medical equipment. This is expected to grow to £400 million by 2015. In 2011 UK exports of goods to Saudi Arabia were £3.1 billion, and services £2.9 billion (in 2010).
Included in the cost, you will receive:
TOTAL COST : £1,999 + VAT
- Travel & accommodation package including hotels, flights (internal & external) and in country travel
- Pre-mission support for Visas, travel and other logistical issues
- An OMIS Report identifying 6 to 8 validated contacts for your company
- A Hospital visit
- On the ground support from a dedicated and knowledgeable Mission Team (ABHI & UKTI)
- Partnering receptions with the opportunities to network and have trade literature and laptop presentations to promote your company
- Opportunity to meet local experts and stakeholders
- Time to pursue meetings with contacts established at the reception and identified in the OMIS report
For more information, please contact Liz Carrington on 0207 960 4380