Medical Technology - Free Brexit Business Readiness Event (Leeds)
The government maintains that the UK will leave the European Union on the 31st of October – with or without a deal. To make sure that life science and healthcare businesses are prepared for Brexit, Medilink UK is organising a series of FREE events, which will provide professional advice and detailed information on behalf of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The event for the North of England will take place in Leeds, at HGF's offices, located at 1 City Walk, on the 24th of October. You can book for free here.
Links for wider national events can be found at the footer of this page.
During the conference, attendees will hear from industry experts, who will share their valuable knowledge and guidance on regulatory considerations, trading and legal implications, finance and international opportunities. This is a unique occasion to not only prepare for Brexit, but also understand how it could impact the medical technology sector.
David Ashworth, Managing Director - Flintloque Management Systems Ltd Regulation
George Anderson, Head of Contracts (Clinical) - Leeds TH NHS Trust Procurement
Dr Frazer Bye, Patent Attorney - HGF. Intellectual Property
James Lawford Davies, Partner - Hill Dickinson Legal Implications
A full list of speakers is available on the booking page.
FREE 45 MINUTE WEBINARS
As part of our guidance on Brexit, we're also organising a series of FREE 45-minute webinars, which vary in content to the events. To choose and book your webinar, please click below.
- Intellectual Property Dr Frazer Bye, HGF - 14 October 10AM. Book here.
- Currency Exchange Alistair Hutson, WorldFirst - 15 October 10AM. Book
- Recruitment Tom Way, Real Staffing - 17 October 10AM. Book here
- Supply Chain Logistics Mark Johnson, KUEHNE + NAGEL - 17 Ocotber
2PM. Book here
- Regulation David Ashworth, Fintloque - 18 October 10AM. Book here
- International Opportunities Tom Elliott, Medilink & Accessing New
Markets - 21 October 10AM. Book here
- Global Regulation Paul Rowden, EU Healthcare & Device Solutions - 25
October 10AM. Book here
- Legal James Lawford-Davies, Hill Dickinson - 28 October. 10AM. Book
ALTERNATIVE NATIONAL EVENTS
Bristol - 29 October - Book Here.
London - 30 October - Book Here.
Birmingham - October 22 - Book Here.
Cardiff - TBC
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.