- This event has passed.
UK Trade & Investment at BIO Convention and Exhibition 2016
June 6, 2016 - June 9, 2016£3,200
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) will be facilitating key business support for UK companies at the largest global biotechnology event, BIO Convention and Exhibition 2016, attracting over 2,500 CEOs from leading biotech companies and 15,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders - 70% of attendees are in senior management. BIO is the leading platform for pharma leaders to come together for a week of intensive networking and to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships.
Taking part in the UK Pavilion at BIO 2016 will offer the following benefits:
- Exhibitor pass providing access to the BIO Exhibition
- 16 sq ft stand space within the UK Pavilion
- Single side, fully branded pod with 42" plasma screen
- Access to the BIO online 1-2-1 partnering system to facilitate meeting requests
- Access to and use of the UK Pavilion meeting area
- Promotion of your company's attendance at the show, through the high profile GREAT branded UK Pavilion; presence in the event brochure; UKTI registration website; social media and marketing channels
- Opportunity to partner with leading biotechnology and pharma organisations from across the globe
The participation fee of £3,200 (plus VAT) applies to UK registered companies joining the UK Pavilion at the Convention. This fee does NOT include flights, accommodation, insurance or airport transfers.
Register for the webinar
Don't miss the information webinar on Thursday 28 April at 16.00 BST, featuring event stakeholders discussing the opportunities for UK business. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1735577279345481218