UK – India Healthcare Virtual Mission
December 8 - December 10
Healthcare UK, part of the Department for International Trade (DIT), is hosting a virtual healthcare mission to India in December 2020. This will be their first virtual event to India, building on the success of trade delegations visiting India over the last four years.
They invite the best of British healthcare innovators in Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare, Digital Health, Smart Diagnostics, and Home-Care Technology, for both Covid and post-Covid world, to join the mission to India, which will be led by the Chairman of NHS England - Lord David Prior.
• Interact with key stakeholders and influencers from the Indian healthcare industry
• Hear from high profile speakers from reputed organisations on key issues/ opportunities on healthcare policy and industry trends from both UK and India.
• Focussed 1:1 virtual meetings with potential buyers/ partners
• Part of a strong delegation to showcase UK strength in innovation in Healthcare
• Dedicated support from the DIT network.
For further information and to register your interest, please click here
* Places are limited, please apply early. The closing date for expressions of interest is 23rd October 2020. *