- Senior executives responsible for new product development
- Individuals/teams in R&D, marketing or operations roles
- Universities (Scientists, research and innovation teams, technology transfer, research and business engagement.)
- NHS staff (clinicians with ideas, procurement professionals, CCG’s who are involved with the evaluation of new technologies) NHS support organisations (CSUs, AHSNs etc.) and research institutions.
- This event has passed.
Medilink Skills Two-day Innovation and Business Strategy Training Course
December 12, 2016 @ 8:30 am - December 13, 2016 @ 5:00 pm£495 – £995
Two day Innovation course for medical, health and life science technologies - derisking and accelerating product development
Open the door to business growth and personal development with Ascend Skills.
By popular demand an extra date has been added for organisations in the Healthcare Technologies sector, this two-day Innovation course will help you optimise your innovation process to improve the probability of commercial success and increase your revenue up to three fold.
Discover ground breaking tools and methodologies to identify opportunities, uncover unmet clinical needs and learn how to translate these into product design.
Techniques covered include ethnography, lead users, competitor analysis, portfolio planning tools, concept enrichment and selection and business case preparation.
What does the course cover?
- Why the UK fails to translate invention to innovation
- Innovation strategy and vision including portfolio planning Creating an innovative culture in your workplace
- Identifying unmet customer needs and translating these into concept design
- Evaluating new technologies
- Product life cycle extension
- Building the business case/research proposal
Who should attend?
Click here to find out more about the course.