- This event has passed.
Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day 2016
June 8, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Innovation Day is the foremost Life Sciences event in the East Midlands, regularly attracting 250+ delegates and around 30 exhibitors.
The day consists of a conference, with top speakers covering hot topics relating to the sector, an exhibition, and a business awards dinner. There will also be plenty of time to network throughout the day.
• Network with the who’s who of the Life Sciences sector in the East Midlands
• Catch up with business colleagues and make new connections
• Gain insights from key speakers from academia, business and the NHS
• Celebrate regional successes at the Medilink East Midlands business awards dinner
So, whatever your interest in Life Sciences, Innovation Day is not to be missed.
• Compered by Science Writer and Broadcaster Vivienne Parry, OBE
• Professor John Fisher CBE, Director of the Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Medical Devices, University of Leeds
• Alex Wyke, CEO & Founder of PatientView
• Dr Ruth McKernan CBE, Chief Executive at Innovate UK
The Medilink East Midlands Business Awards dinner will take place on the evening of Innovation Day; delegates are invited to attend either the afternoon conference, evening awards dinner, or both. The categories for the business awards are: Categories are; Start-Up, Export Achievement, Collaboration with the NHS, Innovation and Outstanding Achievement.
Speaker Biographies (http://www.medilinkem.com/events/innovation-day-2016/speaker-biographies)
|Delegate Fees (excluding VAT):||Medilink Member||Non-Medilink Member|
|Afternoon Conference, exhibition
& drinks reception
|Drinks reception & Awards Dinner||£85||£120|
|Afternoon Conference, exhibition, drinks
reception & awards dinner
Click here to book your place.