- This event has passed.
DIT Activity at Medica
November 14, 2016 - November 17, 2016
The Department for International Trade will be offering focused business support at the world's leading medical technology exhibition, MEDICA 2016, taking place in Dusseldorf, Germany. With last year's show attracting 130,000 visitors from over 120 countries across the globe, MEDICA is the largest medical exhibition in the world.
Germany is a highly attractive export location for British medicinal and pharmaceutical companies.
Department for International Trade experts from over 20 markets will attend the event to take part in 1-2-1 meetings with UK companies wishing to discuss business requirements.
Join the DIT at stand G19-2 at Medica 2016 to benefit from:
- High-quality, bespoke 1-2-1 partnering opportunities with international buyers and distributors in the medical sector
- Meetings with Department for International Trade experts who have extensive marketing intelligence
- Meetings with overseas buyers and distributors selected by the Department for International Trade experts
- Exclusive access to Department for International Trade export resources and support
- Introductions to all key UK trade associations including ABHI, Medilink, BIVDA and GAMBICA
- Access to supporting events, initiatives and receptions organised during the exhibition
Online bookings for 1-2-1 meetings will open on the Department for International Trade at Medica 2016 event website in the coming weeks.