- This event has passed.
Cyber Security in the Healthcare Sector
June 7, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Data security is a major issue for all businesses, especially those which hold or process sensitive personal data, such as health records. A cyber attack or any other form of data breach can result in claims by those whose data has been compromised, serious reputational damage and regulatory fines, which are set to increase significantly under the new General Data Protection Regulation.
In this round table discussion you be looking at issues surrounding data security in detail, focusing on the management of risk, including the following:
• How cyber attacks happen and why
• Minimising the risk of a cyber attack
• Ensuring your supply chain is secure
• Ensuring you are prepared if the worst should happen – your Incident Management Plan
• Steps you should take in preparation for the General Data Protection Regulation