- This event has passed.
BioRegate European Regenerative Medicine Forum
September 8, 2016 @ 9:00 am - September 9, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Its vocation is to enhance links between researchers, clinicians, industrials and institutional stakeholders such as those responsible for regulation and reimbursement changes, and thus to shorten time to market for the patients’ benefits.
The Bioregate Forum 2016 will feature:
- Conference sessions with industrial & academic experts
- Round tables gathering research centres, companies and institutions
- An exhibition area (please contact if you are interested in exhibiting)
- Poster sessions
- Networking sessions
- A Gala Dinner
Download the full provisional programme here
Please note: A dedicated matchmaking afternoon will take place the day before the Bioregate Forum, on Wednesday 7 September. This will feature:
- A presentation of the different European regenerative medicine ecosystems & networks
- Overview of European project financing opportunities
- A roadshow to key sites/platforms/companies in Nantes
- A dedicated matchmaking between European delegations, in order to make the most of this travel
There is currently an Early Bird discount of up to €100 available, this expires on 1st July 2016.
There is also a discount available for Medilink UK members, please apply the promotion code Part2016
To find out more about the BioRegate Forum 2016, including event costs, please click here.