Providing a specialist service to help companies grow their UK and overseas market shares, our aim is to help our members become more innovative, sustainable and profitable.
Becoming a member of Medilink Y&H gives you access to our comprehensive industry knowledge and expertise, as well as our products and services - many of which we will be able to offer at a discounted cost.
Each member has their own dedicated Customer Relationship Manager, who will make it their aim to help you develop your business; keep you engaged with the healthcare technologies network and opportunities and see that your questions are answered.
We offer two types of membership; Corporate and Associate:
Corporate membership is for:
• Life science businesses that are based within one of the Medilink regions*: North West, Yorkshire and Humber, West Midlands and East Midlands, South West and North East. examples include: Medical device/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical, medical biotechnology companies and associated supply chain companies
• Suppliers of products and services to the sector, for example: R&D, CRO, designers, manufacturers, sub-contractors, regulatory specialists and distributors
• Life science business divisions (or units) of companies
* If you are outside these regions, please contact your nearest Medilink office to discuss wider optionsAssociate membership
• Life Science businesses, for example: medical devices/technology (including IT and software), pharmaceutical and medical biotechnology companies, from outside the Medilink regions (North West, Yorkshire & Humber, West Midlands East Midlands, South West and North East - see www.medilinkuk.com
• Non-Life Science businesses that are linked to the sector, for example: professional services, (legal, accountancy) and contractors - from outside the Medilink regions (North West, Yorkshire & Humber, West Midlands and East Midlands, South West and North East)
• University and NHS organisations at departmental level